Monday, August 22, 2016

Enchanted Garden Peek

Before I move on to coloring another page, I thought that I would show you some of the pages that you will find inside the Enchanted Garden
(I will be producing my own completed video view in the next few weeks - as soon as I figure out all the technical aspects.)

The book starts with the Garden Gate. 
(Please note that the copyright seen on these images, does NOT appear in the coloring book.) 
Here's what it looks like blank and what it looks like colored.


This is Amaryllis. What you see here is the coloring page (that's on the right)  and the description page (on the left) which is the facing page in the book.

One of my personal favorites is the Bird of Paradise page.

These, of course, are Daffodils. I think that this is the page I might be coloring next.

What Garden themed book would be complete without Roses.
I did spend some wonderful, quiet time coloring this page. I did this one just for fun. Sorry there's no tutorial for it.


And finally, here's the Mushroom Fairy page, along with it's facing page. 

And the finished colored version.

The book is 8.5 inches x 11 inches. It's printed on a medium weight, 60 lb., bright white paper.
There are 48 coloring pages within the book. Along with pages of interesting & unique facts about the flowers.
You can purchase the Enchanted Garden on Amazon today for $ 11.95

Thanks so much!
Happy Coloring!




No comments:

Post a Comment