Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hello!!

I suppose that it's about time that I started a blog. I've been encouraged to for a while now. Honestly, I've been a little frightened about learning yet one more program and social media gadget!

However, using just Facebook to post my "Start to Finish" work-in-progress updates, has left a little bit to be desired. Both for myself and for the folks who really enjoy following along.
So here I am! You will have to bear with me, as I figure out how to best work with this program.

I will start with a "how to" work with colored pencils as you enjoy coloring in my new
"Enchanted Garden Coloring Book". 
Which is now available on Amazon. Here's the direct link to that page.
Teri Rosario - Enchanted Garden Coloring Book
Here's a sample of one of the pages that I colored myself --

The page that I will start the tutorial with will be the first page in the Coloring Book -
The Garden Gate. 
I will post updates as I color. Look for those updates to appear at least once per week.

So if you want to color along with me, make sure to get your copy. I'll start posting this coming week.
Thanks so much for subscribing and for your support of my art.
Hugs much.

No comments:

Post a Comment